Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Yesterday my Dad had me, my brother and, my two cusins up at his college. We were up there because my cousin Savanna wants to be a doctor so my Dad recomended that she become a athletic trainer for her High School so she has some back up knolage for when she goes in to medical school. I thoght well it would be cool if I could help my friends when they get hurt after b-ball games. At this point my Dad was in a meeting with a new student so my cousin was in charge. I asked if i could tape my ankel. And she says yes. So I get tape and i start tapping my ankel , I try to to rember what my Dad was teaching my cousin. But all in all i turns out cutting off my serculation and a mess.

1 comment:

Norma said...

Hey there baby girl. I miss you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!! Yipee!!! You taped your ankle and cut off the circulation? That's not good!!!
Tell Brady I said hi and I love him. Talk to you soon. Love ya
Mom